Delicious Homemade Foods!
Prepared with love for you to enjoy at our festival or for sale to save for your Thanksgiving feasts!
Raffles! Music! and More!
November 25th 2013 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm.
Make sure to mark your calendars for Sunday, December 15th at 1:30pm! Come party with Elie Berberian and all your friends at Saint Sarkis!
Reception following the concert
RSVP by December 8th, 2013 Read more
At the Family Worship Service:
1. We say all the prayers in English
2. There is no choir to sing; therefore we sing all the hymns
3. Someone from the congregation does the Gospel Reading of the day
4. The priest gives a short homily
5. We read the confession and take communion
6. We feel like we are a part of a family of faith.
Join us the first Sunday of each month at 9:00 AM for our monthly Family Worship Service.
Classes begin: Saturday, September 14, 2013. For more information contact the Church office at (718) 224-2275 Or Mrs. Yvette Fiesel at (516) 454-4947 Read more
Try out for our teams:
Junior Boys Team: - Ages 9-14
Senior Boys Team: - Ages 15-18
Girls Team: - Ages 11-18
Men's Team: - Ages 19 and over
Those interested in trying out should call Mr. Edward Barsamian at 212-689-6273 or 718-458-7629 or the Church Office 718-224-2275. Read more